Terms & Conditions
In these conditions Eleven Rose Interiors will be referred to as the company.
- These conditions shall form part of the contract and shall override any other terms, which are consistent therewith, unless a special contract is made in writing wherein it is expressly stated that these conditions shall not be applicable or shall be treated as varied.
- Orders, once placed with the company, are not cancellable or variable without the written consent of the company’s director. If variations are agreed an administration charge will be payable of 20% of the retail price the goods were agreed at.
- Goods damaged in transit may be returned for replacement provided the company are informed within three days of receipt of delivery and goods are returned in original packaging quoting the relevant invoice number. The company reserves the right to make the first 2.5 % of breakages in value the purchasers liabilty.
- Title of retention– until full payment has been received of all sums outstanding from the customer to the company, howsoever arising, including debts or liabilities arising before and after the date of the contract, the absolute property in goods shall remain in the company. Goods shall be treated as being those goods that appear on the latest outstanding debts to the company on the appointment of a receiver and/or liquidator or other petitions for winding up goods will be at sole risk of the customer upon delivery.
- Prices shall be nett, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have pre-ordered a product, we guarantee the price at which the product was originally purchased and will endeavour to keep our prices constant.
- Payment terms will be strictly nett monthly, unless specifically stated to be otherwise in writing.
- Interest will be charged on all overdue accounts, applicable to 3.5% over barclays plc basic rate.
- Force majeure. Whilst the company will make every effort to carry out any accepted contract. The full performance of it is subject to variation of cancellation by the company consequent on: act of god, war, riots, strikes, lockouts or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions on the use of transport, fuel or power restrictions on the use of transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the company. In the event of the completion of the contract being frustrated owing to any of the above causes or any other cause, howsoever caused. Whether by negligence or not, the contract shall be deemed to be complete, and the customer shall be liable for all parts of the contract completed, in full.
- Any agreed written variation of any of the above conditions shall not invalidate the remainder.
- The individual must be aware that their details may be shared with other companies for monitoring and administration purposes.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
Please return to: Elevenrose house, 94 Queen alexandra road, Ashbrooke, Sunderland, Tyne and wear, SR2 9AH
Please retain a copy for your own records.